Recovery Sticks for iPhone or AndroidRetrieve Deleted Text Messages, Call Logs, & More
The Recovery Sticks for Android or iPhone are the only forensics tools available that do a thorough examination resulting in the collection of the most important information on the phone.
Using the Recovery Stick is super easy and doesn’t require you to install any software on the computer. It also doesn’t leave any information about what you are doing with the phone or computer.
All recovered data is organized into categories so its easy to find what you’re looking for. If you are in a hurry, you also have the option to export everything to a spreadsheet file (Excel) that you can email to yourself or print off to look at later.
Overview of how the Recovery Stick works
No installation required, takes only moments to start the recovery
The Recovery Stick plugs directly into a computer’s USB port; you need to plug in the phone and Recovery Stick at the same time. Once both are plugged in, a folder will automatically open with an application inside. Open the app, and start recovering the data. Thats it!
90% of customers will get a full download of the phone within 10-20 minutes. The other 10% tend to be power users with lots of info on their phones; they might need up to an hour to download their data.
Important Tech Tip
The Recovery Sticks can recover deleted texts, but that doesn’t mean they will recover the deleted texts that you are looking for. These phones are complex devices, and sometimes it permanently erases information in such a way that the Recovery Sticks can’t recover it.
Imagine it this way: your smartphone is a computer. When you delete something from the phone, it really only gets moved to an invisible ‘trash can’. It’s out of sight and you think it’s totally gone, but it’s still there and can be recovered. Sometimes, though, the phone will empty the ‘trash can in order to make room for other things on the phone.
So, you can recover deleted texts with the Recovery Sticks, but it might not be able to get the ones you want if too much time has gone by. It varies from phone to phone, so please be aware your mileage may vary.
In order to use the Android Phone Recovery Stick you must have: